Puppy parties are an ideal way to socialise your puppy with other people and their dogs!
Once a month, we run a puppy party at our Pelton Fell branch for our clients with new puppies. These puppy parties are an excellent chance for your puppy to socialise with other puppies of a similar age under supervised conditions. The parties are for young puppies (from 12 to 16 weeks old) that have been fully vaccinated.
The parties enable them to learn to socialise at a receptive age and are also designed to introduce young dogs to the veterinary environment. Experience has shown us that when our puppy party dogs come for their boosters the following year they are not as scared or timid as other dogs, as they have had a pleasurable experience previously. Puppy Parties are fun for both the dog and the owner.
There is :
- A chance for your puppy to learn how to get on with other dogs
- A talk by our nursing staff on puppy care, insurance and the Pet Health Club - plus lots of time for questions
- Demonstrations are given on cleaning ears, brushing teeth and how to check your puppy for signs of ill health
- A free glass of juice
- A free goody bag at the end of the evening
- Certificate of Attendance
This is a very popular evening and places are limited, so telephone us on 0191 3871881 to book your puppy’s place at a puppy party as soon as possible if you would like to come.
Attendance is free of charge but due to their popularity, prior booking is essential.